Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: ღLarme Kei Coord & Makeupღ

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

ღLarme Kei Coord & Makeupღ

 photo tumblr_mdql5qO4yC1qk1or3_zpsc0bd0e9c.gif
 photo tumblr_m8ltqlezqk1qgsbho.gif
Hello peaches~
With all the time I have off, I decided to dress up~~
I wanted to give larme kei a try!
 photo tumblr_m2cne2KpBs1qdlkyg.gif
 photo IMG_6057_zpszcuc8oym.jpg photo IMG_6066_zps8kqjw8rz.jpg
detail
 photo IMG_6058_zpsw3hzslvl.jpg

 photo tumblr_m2cnbtRRyc1qdlkyg.gif
 photo IMG_6045_zpstfkthjdp.jpg
close up
 photo IMG_6049_zpsj77zzdkw.jpg
♡Face Spam♡
 photo IMG_6054_zps6mwepmcc.jpg
 photo IMG_6046_zps5nxtuflz.jpg
 photo tumblr_lx36d7Vezn1ql6slc.gif
♡Inspo♡
For inspiration , I looked at a lot of pictures of Swankiss shop staff!
Hairstyles are usually pigtails, curls, crimped hair or braids.  I also noticed cherries are a common aspect.
 photo swankissshopstaff_zpsczcn2htg.png
(since I've already posted larme kei makeup & coord inspo I'll just show hairstyles)
 photo swankissshopstaff2_zpsaa0kelu0.png
 photo swankissshopstaff tumblr_n396ok75841qb7w7bo1_250_zps5uxj4mjd.jpg
 photo swankissshopstaff images_zpsx0xxuzyf.jpg
 photo tumblr_lx36d7Vezn1ql6slc.gif
So how do you think I did? I was afraid it would turn out kinda weird, but I love it !  I can't wait to purchase more larme kei type pieces for my closet ! I just adore the fuzzy and furry details on clothing that usually appears in larme kei ~ So I'm hoping to buy something similar for the winter.  just gotta work on getting a job first lol
 photo blkpeachgorl_zpsfunzeqdc.gif
 photo byedecootomedojo686.gif
 photo tumblr_mdql61AXEq1qk1or3_zps1bc441a5.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment