Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Gets & Purikura apps♥

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gets & Purikura apps♥

Photobucket
Just dropping by with a couple of random things ~~ ☆~(ゝ。∂)

Photobucket
Photobucket
I recently went to a store called Charming Charlie & it's so aweessomme!! The store is mostly jewelry, but they sell clothes, hats, shoes & all kinds of accessories like sunglasses, purses, wallets, etc. ! The coolest thing about Charming Charlie is the entire store is color coordinated ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
Like you don't understand how overwhelming but awesome it feels to see everything in their respected tables/shelves lol It's like an effin rainbow in there! Of course I end up moseying over to the purple section every time but I never stay too long because something catches my eye and before you know it, I've been to every color's section !! This is what I used my birthday gift card on!
Photobucket
I loooovvveee them all ! I got a new phone case & a matching stylist ! everything so bling blinngggg
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・ I also got a new wallet!! It's huuuge! So many damn compartments hahah & it's velvety on the zebra print part! Kyaaa so soft & cute! lol
Omgg & I saw these boots ! (i'm cry holy fuck-tarts they so beautiful)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Speaking of things I've seen~~
I hate how plain pictures/selcas can be & like alot of people wish I could use Purikura machines but alas, there are none here in Louisiana щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
So I have a bit of a collection of apps for iPhones that are like having Purikura (they're all free of course)

GirlsCamera
Photobucket
Link:
I LOVE THIS APP !! I's flipping awesome & fun
(ノ´▽`)ノ♪ You can use tons of frames & stamps & you can write & draw as well! There's a "DIY" section where you can make your own stamps & frames for everyone to use!
Screen Shots!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just for shits & giggles I made this quickly lol It's a baby Zico Valentine's Day card hahah
Photobucket

SBY Camera
Photobucket
Link:
As of right now, I don't have this app yet lol But it looks really nice with all the blingy stamps !!
Screenshots!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Rakuga-Cute
Photobucket
Link:
I've had this one for a while now & I still like to use it! This one is mainly stamps & patterns/colors for drawing . I like this app also because you can adjust the brightness of the pictures! (Definitely helpful!) And if you'd like to , you can purchase packages of tons of more stamps ! The app is free though ..^__^
Screenshots!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
For more giggles, I made Zico into what he loves most, Hello Kitty!~~
Photobucket

美颜相机(trans. "Beauty Camera")
Photobucket
Link:
Dude..This has to be my FAVORITE by far! I love this app so much! It works miracles!!! There are so many features in it! You can brighten the skin! It also automatically smooths and evens out your skin! Like every blemish, gone! My skin doesn't look shiny anymore in pictures! You can contort your face as well! Like make your face less chubby/thin out your face, V-shaped face/chin..and you can make your eyes bigger!!!!! I have big eyes already but it doesn't stop me! It makes me look super dolly and takes years off my face hah! Omg I feel like I'm leaving something out but ackk just look at the screenshots!!!
Screenshots!!
Photobucket
Pic of mine!
Photobucket

Woo! I hope you guys like the apps & download them ! Have funnnn!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment