Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: A Thought

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

A Thought

     With this crazy heat, I'm considering turning to a tinted sunscreen or moisturizer.  Just for the Summer of course.  It's just getting insanely humid these days.  And to feel your hard work melting away is so painful!  

     I'm looking into trying Supergoop's since I already favor their regular facial sunscreen.  According to the quiz, I should be shade 46N - deep neutral.  I've got to pop in Sephora soon~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Edit* I purchased it today!

xoxo, Amiman♥

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh yes, I really wanna try tinted moisturiser too but the weather has been awful over here hahaha. Hope it worked out for you! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore it for the first time today! (to work) and I love how it blended, the shade is very nice for me :3 can't wait to see how it performs with gal make ^^
      - Amiman♥

      Delete