Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Merry & Bright 🌟

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Merry & Bright 🌟

HELLO CUTIES!!
     Long time, no speak!!  I've missed blogging, I've just had no time.  (And life has been quite monotonous . . . )  But I wanted to send well wishes and say Happy Holidays ~  

     Not much to report on the personal side, however I do have a new "do"!


     I went to a salon and got sew-in extensions!  It's my first time getting this done and it took so long (lol).  (And was so pricey (⊙.⊙)  The second pic is when I tried to curl it myself.


     But back to holiday fun!  On Christmas Eve I had fun taking pictures in my new pajamas~


     How cute are these jammies?!  I bought three of these onesies that have the snap butt flap (´∀`)ʱªʱªʱª!

     On Christmas Day I didn't do much, just spent time with both my family and my boyfriend's.  We all exchanged gifts, ate tasty food and watched holiday movies.  It was a pretty pleasant day weather-wise too!

ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟
dress . . . Fashion nova
boots . . . Shoe Dazzle



The gifts that I am EVER so grateful for!

     ALL THE HELLO KITTY!My sister recently went on a work trip to California where she found the varsity style sweater and corduroy purse!  She also got me the Kuromi wallet!

HK locket bracelet!!!
3 piece Juicy lounge set!
      My family knows I love to loaf around in comfy roomwear.  And I just adore this set!!!  It's dainty, floral and has pink accent bows ♥.


     Stocking stuffers~  I love getting treats heheh~  And it's become a tradition at this point for my granny to gift me a tin can of cheddar, butter and caramel popcorn ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♥.

     Going to see my boyfriend, I had no idea what I'd be getting and I was pleasantly surprised!

     MOAR HELLO KITTY!!! And BTS' first book about their 10 year career~  Aaaaaannnnd . . . 
LV Cherry Blossom bag!!
Love the pretty pink interior!
And lastly the perfect blanket for me ~  I'm equal parts angelic and naughty (lol) ♥


     Sorry I've been away for so long.  I wanted a more captivating comeback post, but I couldn't pass up the holiday post.  I hope everyone is well and got to spend time with the people they cherish.  I will resume posting from where I left off.  (So things will be back and forth as far as time sequence.)  See you next post!

2 comments:

  1. So nice seeing you <3 Loving your hair makeover, looks so smooth. Totally get you over the not having anything to post monotonous thing ;-; You got so many cute gifts TvT I don't celebrate Christmas so lol I got nothing going on so I just enjoy seeing others' gift hauls.

    (couldn't log in from my profile ;-;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm really enjoying styling my hair now hehe (as a person that usually never does hairstyles lol ( 。ˇ艸ˇ) And I get you too, I just love seeing other peoples gifts and hauls too lol!!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete