Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: winter inspiration pt1

Monday, December 17, 2012

winter inspiration pt1

I've been Christmas shopping and lazing around on the computer these days 
 With all this free time, I back tracked on my posts and realized I promised a post for more winter coordinate inspiration posts, sooooooo..
I searched around for inspirations for alot of different styles and sub-styles!!!
(If this post starts to look too long, I'll break them up into mini posts)

Agejo
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Amekaji / Haady
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(tip: you could always throw on a coat with something like this ^__^)
Photobucket

B-gyaru
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(tip: throw on a long sleeve shirt instead.!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
(tip: again just throw on a coat !)

ok this is getting kinda long, sooooo I'll post the rest in separate posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment