Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Codes, codes, codes.!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Codes, codes, codes.!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Hellooooo!~~~ Sooo I feel like it's been a while lol!  Well school is still a pain but I'm trying to get through it!  At least I kept up with coordinates , wooooo! (well the ones I liked atleast...ヽ(;▽;)ノ)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
November 05
Photobucket
Photobucket
All of my friends affectionately call this my "Russian" hat smh lol
Photobucket

November 07
Photobucket
Photobucket

November 13
Photobucket
russian hat again!
Photobucket

November 14
Got to wear my sailor seifuku!! (*^ワ^*)and made it winter friendly!
By the end of the day the back collar was so wrinkle o(╥﹏╥)o
Photobucket
Photobucket
After lunch we were all dorks and played the cheap version of Jenga!!! woooo!
Photobucket

November 15
Photobucket
without scarf..
Photobucket

November 16
Photobucket
Photobucket

Which brings us to now ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Yesterday I went to the movies with my mom & sister to see Breaking Dawn ! I had fun but I was feeling a bit ill, by the time we got out of the movie I felt like I was gonna die or something lol I was being a cry baby so they dropped me off at home and I felt worst so I discarded my clothes forgetting to take pictures of my coordinate...BUT I did take a picture after I did my hair so that's better than nothing I guess lol
Photobucket
Hope everyone enjoys Thanksgiving !! (uuunless you don't celebrate tht..lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment