Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Thrifty Gets ;D

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thrifty Gets ;D

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
So I went to two thrift stores yesterday and I want to share what I snagged ^___^
Photobucket
(aigooo~ i love bowties!!)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
(I love the back of this shirt! & it's forever 21 brand ^^ *gaawd I love thrift stores*)
Photobucket
Photobucket
(lol cowboy boots!!)
Photobucket
(Thigh high boots!!!!! dosl;jfo;ihjgoijdg I've been looking for some in my size*i have huge feet T__T*)
On a completely random note, I recycled a shirt from my dad lol idk I'm crafty and I needed something to do to feed my craving for new clothes (^・ω・^ )
it was once i got home after my final exams & i didn't get dolled up at all since the exam was for 8am ! -___-")
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment