Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Stars and Stripes

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Stars and Stripes

PhotobucketPhotobucket
This week has been .....erm, annoying lol Photobucket
But I won't whine and complain to anyone haha  On a happier note, I've been feeling crafty now-a-days! & to get into the Fourth of July spirit I made these shorts:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Aren't they awesome??!! :D These were regular ol' Bebe jeans I got at a thrift store (god I love it there)! I cut them and painted them with fabric paint :)) I couldn't wait for the 4th so..oh well hahah
Photobucket
*random coord from this week (ugggh I left out my hat
-___-")*
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Hope everyone's enjoying their Summer~~~! <3 bye-byeee
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment