Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: The Secretary is a Gyaru No.2

Friday, March 15, 2024

The Secretary is a Gyaru No.2

Hello Cuties~

     Couldn't come up with a cool title, so I reused one (lol).  Dressed up for work for no apparent reason besides "I wanted to".  Many coworkers asked why and I was happy to answer because I knew I'd get to blab on about Gyaru.  

     Back when I still had my sew-in extensions~  I loved them, it gave me a chance to play around with a few hairstyles.

     Work was . . . work (๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤).  But at least I got to look pretty at my desk~  

     I did NOT feel like dragging out my ring light so outfit pics are a mess (sorry).


𝖱υ𐓣ᑯ𝗈⍵𐓣
coat . . . Rue21
sweater . . . Forever21
dress . . . Liz Lisa
corduroys . . . St. John Bay
shoes . . . Jsport
accessories . . . Forever21, Juicy
bag . . .

     This dress is entirely too short for work so I had the bright idea of paring it with pants!  Just goes to show you, himekaji can be done with pants AND you don't have to sacrifice being warm~  My boyfriend always pokes fun at my "Neapolitan" colored wardrobe, but I will always have pieces that will easily match each other!

     I guess I forgot to mention it here, but I did have one minor life event during this time . . . 
     My friends Katie and Hillary took me to get my belly pierced!  I was SO nervous.  But it didn't hurt at all!  All that adrenaline got me through it (lol).  However, I could not watch the needle go through Katie's lip when she got her labret (lmaooo).

     Slowly collecting every color in the rainbow with velour tracksuits.  Now I have dark purple~~~ I got it on amazon.  I love the glitter stripes!  I feel like a yassified Jonathan Davis (  ≧ᗜ≦).

Thank you for stopping by!
xoxo, Amiman♥

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice belly piercing!
    It's a good feeling to get to dress up at work and feel nice even if you're not doing anything~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babes! And it truly is a good feeling~ and quite the accomplishment if you make it in on time too LOL
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. your work outfit is so cute!! I like dressing up for work too, it always makes me feel more like myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And right, when will they realize they hired fashionistas. We can't thrive in a "uniform" lol!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete