Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: What's Inside My Bag? 🤔

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

What's Inside My Bag? 🤔

Hi Cuties~

     This post is for my curious babes~  (I question when's the last time I did a post like this?  Have I at all?)  I bring to you, a "What's in my bag?" post!



     If you missed out on this Summer look, you can find it here ~


     The bag in question being my Juicy Couture bag I scored during my trip to Atlanta earlier this year.  I adore this bag and I can't wait to get another!  Call me obsessed!
Okay let's get into it (yuh)!
 

     I want to put my tan Hello Kitty in my car (dangle from my rearview mirror) but for now she'll tag along on my bag.  And the curly pup is actually a Bath & Bodyworks sanitizer holder!
     

And now onto what's on the inside :
  1. essentials / survival pack (we'll unpack that in a sec)
  2. makeup bag (we'll unpack this too)
  3. Juicy Couture wallet 💕
  4. keys
  5. hand wipes (gotta keep it cute and clean babes)
  6. gum
  7. folding fan 

The essentials / survival pack :
  1. deodorant
  2. digestive aid (lactose intolerant queens stand up!)
  3. pain pills
  4. Aquaphor lip balm
  5. allergy pills
  6. Lizzie McGuire lip gloss
  7. eye drops
  8. contact case
  9. emergency / spare contacts (you never know!!)

The makeup bag :
  1. eyelash case
  2. Fenty Gloss Bomb in Hot Chocolit
  3. Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara
  4. Nekoyanin glue eyeliner
  5. some cheap black pencil eyeliner
  6. NYX lip liner in Espresso
  7. Nicka K matte eyeliner
  8. duo eyelash glue
  9. tweezers
     I don't always carry around things like concealer and face powder, but sometimes they make it into the bag (if I can remember to pack it lol).  And if you're curious, I got the zebra print bag itself from my beauty supply store~


     Oh yeah, we're getting a real good look inside my bag (≧▽≦).  These are the lashes that I keep in my case.  These are typically my go-to lashes.  The top pair are Eyemazing no. 001.  I'm certain the second pair is Cherry Blossom lashes but I can't remember the number ;_;).  The bottom row are aliexpress lashes.  The rest are a cluster of Diamond Lash (Charming eye & Sweet eye) and random eyelash scraps.  ps. No, Kai is not always held captive in my makeup bag, I just placed him there to hide the dried glue mess (lmao).


     So that's what's in my bag guys!  I hope that wasn't too boring to read (o´∀`o).  Love ya!  Thanks for visiting!

xoxo, Amiman♥



2 comments:

  1. STILL VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH THIS LOOK HUNNI!♥

    Also loving your bag omgggggg! And I think this was a great post! I love bag cheki! You and I carry a lot of essentials too XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It pays off to carry a lot of essentials tho! xD We're always prepared! And thank you so much~~ it was fun to make this
      (*¯︶¯*)
      -Amiman♥

      Delete